Friday 6 April 2012

Digi pack promotion advert


From getting feedback of my peer members, the digi pack in which got the most votes was the "digi pack design 4" with the coloured CD. Due to the results of that I created the design for the promotion advert for my chosen band "Edelweiss". The design of this advert corresponds with the digi pack. I have done this so that the audience can recognise the design and the promotion release of this album due to having the same colour scheme, photograph and layout. I have included quotes from big labels such as NME and Rolling Stones because these names usually write critiques for bands and artists who create music in the genre of indie, rock, punk and alternative. I have also put these names onto the advert because it will attract the target audience of what I want to have for my band; people who listen to indie, punk rock music. Furthermore, I have put the font sizing of the release date larger than most of the writing on the advert because I want the fans and people who would view the advert, to know straight away when the release date is. Moreover, the colour scheme is kept simple of black and white because it corresponds with the genre of music that I have chosen of indie, rock but it also shows the quirky style of the band members on to the digi pack and the advert for the release of the digi pack that I have designed.

No comments: