Saturday 21 January 2012

Feed back from Final music video

From the feedback that I have had from my final music video when compared to my rough cut, people have said that it looks more professional with exception to the poor quality of the video itself. They have said that once I took the moving Lego man out it instantly changed by grabbing the audience's attention, because with the moving Lego man, the audience felt that they lost interest because it was prolonged. From my final music video they have also said that the timing of the lip synchronisation is good however, there are some clips where it is off time, but it is not extremely noticeable. They have also said that the costume and location choices match perfectly with the genre and the lyrics of the song that I have chosen. Moreover, they have said that the band image that I have created is clear and corresponds with the genre of music and my target audience.

No comments: