Tuesday 20 September 2011

Why I have changed my song

When I first chose my song, Karolina by The Scandal, I first thought that it would be good to work with because it is easy to sing along to, and so it would make it easier for my chosen band members to mime along with the song. However, whilst listening to the song over and over again, the song was hard to make it interesting for the audience. This was mainly due to the slow beginning of the song. I also found that my ideas where better then the song and so it did not suit the way the song was sang and how slow the lyrics are, but I did like the instrumental after the chorus and at the end of the song was good, because I was also to include loads of shots of the band. However, due to the long chorus, it was hard to include loads of shots that would be interesting for the viewer because I kept on repeating the shots that I made before. 

My new song is Fiasco by Edelweiss which has more beats and the instrumental at the start is a good way to get the audience engaged to the music video. I also prefer how there is not much lyrics which is good when it comes for my chosen band to mime the lyrics of the song. 

No comments: