Thursday 20 October 2011

Meet the band...

The band that I have chosen my song from, initially has four band members. However, I have included three band members to act in my music video because i thought that they fitted well in the frame of the footage that I have taken but also because of the camera angles and movement, three band members was easy to film with. below are photographs of each of the band members and a brief description about their personality.


 Above is Declan (Dec), I have chosen him to be the lead singer and guitarist in my band.




Here is Alex, I have chosen him to play the keyboards.  


Here is Alex playing the keyboard. I wanted him to play the keyboard because he is the tallest out of the three, so he would stand at the back while the lead singer, Declan and the drummer, Jacob would be in front. This composition of the band members is done so that they do not look odd.


Here is the drummer, Jacob (Melfi) I wanted him to be the drummer because he is the cheekiest one out of the three and so the viewers would expect him to do something crazy like bashing the drums with force.

No comments: