Friday 14 October 2011

Moodboard

For this mood board I have collected images from the internet to show how my ideas and inspiration for my music video has come from. The mood board consists of equipment, camera angles and shot types, props I may use in the music video. I have also included costumes and hairstyles of how I want my band image to look like, to and reflect the genre of music I have chosen. Through the choice of costume you can see that I am looking for a quirky, indie look, it is not too dressed up but it is not too subtle for a casual look either. I want my band to stand out and have their own individual look and to keep it quirky. Furthermore, their individualism towards fashion would be reflected in my music video as I want to intertwine wired yet funny objects into my music video. I also think that these ideas would flow and relate to the song that I have chosen because it is upbeat and wired sounding. Moreover, I have also included an image of the Arctic Monkeys to show that I want my band image to be similar to them.


No comments: